FIXED TERM KS2 TEACHER
The Governors at Westfield Nursery and Primary School wish to appoint a caring and motivated teacher to join our highly supportive team. We require a 0.5 key stage 2 teacher for our Year 4 Class to class share with the Assistant Head teacher for when she has her leadership duties. The 0.5 includes PPA time. The days which we require are Wednesday afternoon, all day Thursday and all day Friday. This is a two term fixed term post from 3rd February to 17th July 2020. Fixed Term is because of fluctuating numbers.
Main Pay Range experienced teachers and NQTs may apply.
The successful candidate should:
• Be committed to inclusion
• have outstanding teaching skills
• have experience or an understanding of teaching mixed ability classes
• have excellent classroom management skills with high expectations of standards to ensure the progress of all pupils
• be committed to providing challenging and exciting learning opportunities for all children by motivating and inspiring them
• be a dedicated, flexible team member who is committed to taking part in the whole life of the school
We can offer:
• The opportunity to become part of a caring, purposeful team
• A commitment to workload and wellbeing
• An excellent CPD program and support for development
• A school committed to the best outcomes for every child
Our recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be subjected to a DBS check.
Closing date for applications is Friday 17th January 2020 @ 12 Noon
Shortlisting will take place on Monday 20th January, 2020
Interviews will be held on Thursday 23rd January, 2020
HOW TO APPLY