2X CLASS TEACHERS KS1 & KS2 - FIXED TERM
Required to start 1st September 2022. Term time only, to work 5 days (8.30am-3.30pm). This post is fixed term to August 2023, to cover maternity leave of the current post holders
We have an exciting opportunity for two talented teachers. The Governors and Executive Headteacher of Westfield Nursery and Primary School are seeking to appoint two creative, hardworking and innovative practitioners, for 1st September 2022 for a fixed term post due to the maternity leave of the current post holders. The posts will be in KS1 and 2. You will need to bring enthusiasm, drive and above all – a love of learning to support our practitioners achieve the very best for all our children. We are an inclusive, friendly school with a dedicated team and a warm family atmosphere.
• Have a good understanding of how to challenge and support children with a wide range of needs
• Be imaginative, delivering engaging and exciting sessions or lessons for our children
• Have a secure understanding of assessment, and be able to place this at the heart of your teaching
• Be a team-player with good communication and support our whole staff family
• Most importantly, be committed to professional development and have high expectations of your own practice
• Have a good understanding of safeguarding and how we support the whole child and family
In return, we offer:
• Wonderful children, who love to learn
• A community who take pride in being members of team Westfield
• A welcoming work environment, with high expectations and support
• An inclusive school, where high standards and excellence are valued
• Staff that work whole heartedly as a team to deliver the best for our families
• A supportive leadership team, committed to developing Westfield into an outstanding place to work and learn
• A professional development plan, supported by a coaching and mentoring programme designed to enhance practice and prepare staff for career progression
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required.
Application forms, job description/personal specification and letter to applicants are available via email to email@example.com
Visits to the school are welcome by appointment. Please contact our main office to arrange a day and time.
Closing date is Thursday 12th May 2022 at 3pm.
Shortlisting Friday 13th May 2022.
Interview Wednesday 18th May 2022.
GOVERNING BODY VACANCIES
We currently have vacancies for:
- 1 Parent Governor
If you are interested in supporting the school as a governor please email the Clerk to the Governors.
HOW TO APPLY
Completed application forms should be returned via email only, marked for the attention of the Miss Angela Quirk firstname.lastname@example.org
You may apply in writing, in black ink, by addressing your application to: Miss Angela Quirk, Executive Headteacher, Westfield Nursery and Primary School, Nilsson Drive, Workington, CA14 5BD